MONTANA HARDY SURVIVAL SEED COLLECTION
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Montana Hardy Survival Seed Collection is geared for gardens not lawns. Feed yourself and your pollinators!
SAVE $5 with this combo pack
11 varieties of seeds, majority sourced locally from Montana seed farmers. All are either wild-harvested or certified organic.
All seed packet illustrations are hand-drawn and printed using solar power. Montana Hide and Seed's (my LLC) intention is to encourage safe seed and food production, give back to the earth and she will give back to you.
- Montana Hardy, a mix of native perennials (wild harvested from the mountains of Florence, MT)
- Medicine and Tea Pollinator Party (wild harvested from the mountains of Florence, MT)
- Painted Mountain Survival Corn (grown in Big Sandy, MT)
- Dill (grown and harvested at Missoula Grain and Vegetable Co. in Stevensville, MT)
- Rattlesnake Pole Bean (grown in Hamilton, MT) or Provider Bush Bean
- Missoula Grain and Vegetable Salad Mix (grown and harvested at Missoula Grain and Vegetable Co. in Stevensville, MT)
- Oxheart, Scarlet Keeper Carrot, Scarlet Nantes, or Yellowstone depends on availability (MT grown)
- Dinosaur Kale
- Golden Zucchini or Zucchini Mix depends on availability
- Wild Garden Pungent Mustard Mix
- Montana Flat Jack or Howden Pumpkin depends on availabilty (Montana Grown)